2nd Amendment: A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the People to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. — U.S. Constitution, Bill or Rights — Ratified December 15, 1791
The Republican Liberty Caucus of Idaho Supports
• Original intent of the 2nd Amendment.
• Natural right to self-defense.
• Natural right of resistance to oppression.
• Natural right to defend one's family, property and community.
• Civic duty of citizens to act in concert in defense of state.
• State nullification of all unconstitutional federal gun control laws.
• Actively support pro-Second Amendment candidates for public office.
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in Government." — Thomas Jefferson